Using Psychodramatic aproach, but also transgenerational and expressive therapies, this group aims to offer psychotherapy and support to foreigners/expatriates living in Portugal.
It will be relevant for anyone interested in developing a broader transcultural consciousness and individual awareness and transformation .
The sessions will start in January 2016, taking place weekly (Wednesdays at 8pm-10 pm) or once a month (Saturday at 11 am - 2 pm) at 'Psicronos' (by the train station in Cascais).
It will be conducted mainly English, by Manuela Maciel and an assistant, both Clinical Psychologists. Manuela, with almost 30 years of clinical experience, was Past Chair of Pychodrama Section at the International Association of Group Psychotherapy (IAGP).
One Initial individual session is necessary.
Contact if you are interested or if you know anyone who could benefit from this experience!
- Portugal Clinical and Social Psychologist, and Psychodrama
- Director for almost 30 years, running groups and individual psychotherapy since then.
- Vice President of the Portuguese Psychodrama Society (SPP) and former Chairperson of Psychodrama Section of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (IAGP) from 2003 until 2009.
- Member of the Board, Supervisor and Teacher in the Portuguese Psychodrama Association. Presenter of Psychodrama and Sociodrama Workshops all over the world.
- Co-editor of Psychodrama Advances in Theory and Practice (2007) and author of Sociodrama in a Changing World (2011).
- Founder of the International Sociodrama Conference (2007).